Mission of IHRA
To organise, promote, undertake all programmes for the formation of fearless and non-succumbing society on the basis of truthfulness & nonviolence
To organise, promote, undertake, sponser, carry out all programmes for the benefit of naturally challenged persons, schedule caste, schedule tribes, people under poverty line, old-aged, widow and down trodden irrespective of caste, creed, sex and religion such as:
- To establish, develop, maintain schools, colleges, libraries, universities, laboratories, skill development centers, competition, preparation centers, yoga and spiritual centers, sports training centers, vocational training centres, research and other institutions for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge among the public in general.
- To establish, maintain and run studentship, scholarship and award programme and render other kind of aid to students including supply of study materials, books, stipend, medals and other incentives.
- To organize programme for the promotions of pre-primary education, non-formal education, computer and information technologies, leadership development techno-entrepreneurship development educational, infrastructure research and development, socio-scientific research, management.
- Publish study-materials, magazine, books, information materials, journals, produce film, T.V. serials, documentaries, audio-video cassettes on burning social, educational and scientific issues.
- To undertake, establish, assist, organize or conduct the programme of research, management and infrastructure development in the field of health and family welfare.
- To establish, organize, run or maintain Hospital, Nursing Home, Care and Care Centres, Medical education and research centre in State-of-the art.
- To undertake, organize, establish or run the medical education center, college and research centre.
- To undertake awareness, prevention, surveillance, screening, management health systems and research programmes on Maternal and Child survival, communicable diseases like Malaria, Hepatitis, Leprosy, Meningitis, HIV/AIDS, STD, T.B., Dengue, Non-communicable diseases like Cancer, Heart Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Diabetes, Mellitus, Injuries etc. Health Insurance, Population control etc.
- To establish and run Drug De-addiction center and undertake rehabilitation programme for drug-abuse. Also organize awareness programme for the control of drug-menace and abuse.
- To conduct and undertake the research of technologies advancement, productivity enhancement, cost effectiveness technologies and methodologies in the field of agriculture, allied industries, cottage industries, veterinary and co-operatives.
- To conduct awareness and exposition programme of appropriate and low cost technologies agriculture.
- Conduct the programmes to ensure nutrition security, safe food processing and standardization.
- To conduct intensive research in the field of fisheries, aquaculture, poultry, dairying, investock, sheep and goat, horticulture, floriculture, aromatic and medicinal plants, fruits, hybrid vegetables, mushroom etc. and land the benefit of research.
- To carryout study, research and development activities for water management, irrigation, fertilizer, farm mechanism, bio-technology, integrated pest management method.
- To make the market-mechanism most favourable to the farmers. To develop the infrastructure for the easy and safe delivery of agro-products. Also establish and run financial Institution for the benefit of agriculture and allied industries-related people.
- To form and patronize self help group (S.H.G.) for the promotion of micro-credit and optimum financial benefit to the rural people.
- To undertake all programmes for ensuring social accountability in conservation, preservation and control to the environment, forest, wild life.
- To undertake awakening and intervention programmes for enforcement of environmental law, Access to environmental information, town and country planning, integrated pollution control, atmospheric pollution, waste management, water pollution, sound pollution, exeretadisposal sedimentation and coagulation, treatment and disposal of sewage and silage, bio-gas, water treatment methods and other nature conservation programmes.
- To organize and run special sanitation and environment protection programmes for Hospital, Fair, Melas, places of Pilgrimage, Railway Stations, Bus stands, Canteens, Hotels, Industrial ergonomics.
- To promote education, training and research programmes in Rural Management and generate a Human Resource Force to settle the needs of people in rural areas.
- To organize, conduct, sponsor, the intensive programme on Rural housing, Rural finance, Marketing mechanism infrastructure development, Cottage and small scale industries development, co-operative and cooperation, Integrated wasteland Development, Technology Development Extension and training programme, Investment Promotion Schemes for the promotion of rural infrastructure, watershed and water management and unutilized resource development programme, welfare and strengthening programme for marginal and underprivileged farmers, promotion of cost effective technologies, rural sanitation including low-cost latrines.
- To work, associate and/or act as implementing agency in Swarn Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana, Samagra Awas Yojana and other developmental programme run by Government/ agencies.
- To undertake, assist manage, organize the all programmes of urban development particularly public health engineering, slum community rehabilitation and development, civic amenities and public services, town planning, master plan preparation and implementation, water and hydrometric studies, research and management, sewerage and waste management.
- To establish and art of state center for education, training, and research in Urban Planning and development.
- To carryout all the programmes for the relief, rehabilitation, welfare and development of women in destitute, old-aged, handicapped, street children and child labour, widow, orphan, beggar, sex-worker, schedule caste, schedule tribes, backward and other under privileged people.
- To undertake and run the integrated programme on street children rehabilitation, juvenile justice, adoption resource, agency, social defence, civil defence, old age home/ multi service center, center of legal awareness, aids and rights, treatment and rehabilitation of addicts, persons with disabilities, coaching and allied assistance, construction of hostel building and other infrastructure for complete rehabilitation centre, vocational training centers, women empowerment, animal welfare, stop prostitution, eradication of poverty.
- To carry out all the programmes/ projects for the awakening of national integration, communal harmony, co-operation and co-operative behaviour attitude development, moral and social habit development in the youth and to ensure participation in the development of nation and humanity.
- To organize and install infrastructure for the promotion of sports, yoga, meditation among youths.
- To carryout all the programmes science and Technology and communication Information Technology for popularization, use and inculcation of scientific temper among the people. also ensure the use of technologies in the field of rural development, appropriate technology, rural technologies, environment and ecology, non-conventional energy, formal education, computer education etc.
- To organize the programme and set-up infrastructure, for the creation of techno-entrepreneurship through structured training programmes and other facilitating mechanisms.
- To promote research development and adaptation of science and technology for improving quality of life of traditional artisans, landless labour and weaker section.
- Promotion of Human Rights literacy & awareness in the educational system more widely in society.
- Human Rights training for the armed forces & police, public authorities civil society, & students.
- Research through well known academic institutions & NGO's on various issues relating to Human Rights. Publication of annual report, monthly newsletter, annual journal, & research studies. Consultation with NGO's & experts/specialists on Human Rights Issues.
- To undertake, organize, investigate, participate, sponsor, conduct, the Human Right Programme including awakening of human rights, preservation of fundamental rights, Protection and safeguards to the victims of human rights violations, for the freedom, dignity and peace of people. also undertake case study, research, publications, treaties, with national and international institutions and foundation or endowment of award and prize, for effective implementation of Human Rights.
- To undertake, organize, investigate and formation of Human Rights concepts accordingly announcement Human Rights Assembly 10th December 1948, of 217 (a).
- To encourage, promote or develop alternative system of medicine
i.e. Homeopathy, Polypathy, Ayurveda, Yunani, Yoga, naturopathy, meditation, acupressure, acupuncture etc.
Also promote preventive and curative health services.
- To organize or conduct all of the programmes of natural disaster management and ensure relief, rehabilitation of victims and set-up precautionary/ pre-information mechanism of natural disaster.
- To organize or run the programmes for the development of culture, tourism, and national memorials, natural resources management, aforestation and eco-development, environment education, environmental information system, technology upgradation/ establishment/ modernization of food processing industries, quality assurance, market survey, test marketing and brand promotion, gender issues, promotion of blood, eye and human limbs donation, promotion of Indian languages, prevention of atrocities on women, unversalisation of elementary education, rural energy programme, bio-gas development programme, khadi and small scale industries promotion, administering, road safety programmes, social assistance programme, promotion of rural non-farm enterprises, rural and micro-financing.
- To organize or conduct the programmes or International peace, justice and cooperation, interchanges and interaction, legal aid and protection, awareness and consciousness building against social evils, social crime, terrorism stop programme, suicide prevention, prisoner education and welfare, community-based rehabilitation programme, fighting corruption and restructuring, labour issues, value added and sustainable programmes, consumer education and protection etc.
- To organize, formation and investigate legal rights center, camp and workshop.
- To organize workshop on human rights and environment.
- To undertake, develop, manage, arrange or organize antique show, art show, audio and video show, fashion show, magic show, thematic puppet show, charity premier show, lottery, car rally, dance events, fancy dress competition, fete greeting card and handicraft exhibition film shows foundation or endowment of award and prizes.
- And to participate in all emerging issues, whenever occurs on the national and/or international arena and to do all such other lawful acts deeds and things as incidental and conducive to the attainment of the objects or any one of them.
- To acquire, hold, transfer, mortgage, lease out and dispose of and otherwise deal with property of the society in any manner whatsoever and get loan for the fulfilment of objective of the society.
- To undertake, carryout, promote, sponsor, discharge, fulfil, participate, collaborate, manage or organize the programmes with people’s co-operation, national and international Government and Non Government agencies and to carry out all necessary acts for the achievement of the objectives.
- All the incomes, earnings, movable/ immovable properties of the Society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its Aims and Objects only as set forth in the deed of the Society and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or the past member of the Society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No members of the Society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the Society or make any profits, whatsoever, by virtue of his membership.
- To accept loan, Grant-in-aid, donation (either in cash or kind), subsidy or other assistance lawfully, either from National and / or International agencies for the attainment of the objective of the society.
- To undertake, organize, investigate, participate, sponsor, the human right Programmes including awakening of human rights, preservation of fundamental rights, protection and safeguards to the victims of human rights violations, for the freedom, dignity and peace of the people. Also, undertake study, research, publications, treaties with National and International Institutions and award programmes, for the effective implementation of Human Rights.
- To set motion and play a proactive role in giving direction for a quiet social movement/ revolution for socio-economical, educational, cultural, scientific, technical, financial, ethical prosperity and take spearheaded initiative to spread the gain or prosperity in the benefit of throughout masses of world of living creature.
The Vision of IHRA is the formation of fearless and non-succumbing society on the basis of truthfulness & nonviolence.
This society will allow peaceful existence of all types of naturally challenged persons, schedule caste, schedule tribes, people under poverty line, old-aged, widow and down trodden irrespective of caste, creed, sex and religion. This society in its majority will be constituted by the followers of human rights and human rights activists consequently reducing the pool of wrongdoers. A vision of a society of human rights followers.
To be one of the prime organizations of the world catering to human rights activities.
To organise IHRA working process by opening up different cells viz. Human Rights Helpline, Family Discipline, Advisory Centre, Public Justice Legal Aid Centre, Crime Prevention Team, Information Gain Centre, National and International Committees, Accident Relief Centre, Scheduled Caste Help Centers, Mahila and Labour Welfare Centre, Helpless Medical Legal Relief Centre, Consumer Form Centre, Inquiry Committee, Centre for Government's Project etc.
Create awareness among the people so they can voice their complaints/grievances to IHRA against injustice. These complaints will be verified by IHRA for their validity and human right violations issues and carried forward for justice. Note: No fee is chargeable on complaints.
To bring under the banner of human rights, all the possible people of the world. This trust appeals to the national and international people to join IHRA and give some time for human rights cause.
To continue working to maintain the formed society. This will be by activities viz. Legal literacy awarness, Medical reliefs, Lokadalat, Janta Darbar with the support of National Legal Service Authority, many Ayog centres and State Government Adminstration, with the support of many National and International status committees, councils, UNO, NALSA, NGO, social workers, Central and State government's NRI etc
"Vasudhav Kutumbakum (The whole world is family)"
All human beings are born equal and free. The only permissible discrimination amongst the people of the world is for the purpose of geographical identification. Cruelty to is as bad as cruelty to human beings.
Human Rights are yard sticks against which all people must measure their conduct and of their Governments and Public Officials and against which the global community as a whole must measure its progress.
No nation can move along the true democratic way of life without true democracy. Without true democracy, political democracy cannot last unless there lies on the base of it, a social democracy.
IHRA helps those who helps themselves. In this globalisation period, intellectual people have a duty to help and save those below poverty line. Slum people, illiterates and poor helpless people have been cut-off from the main line of national and international body.
IHRA's philiosophy is based on Human Rights and Humanitarism.